Jin has tried countless times to remove it, whether by Q-tip, bulb syringe, or merely by hand. But the stubborn bastard wouldn't budge. So we waited patiently until it descended low enough for us to wipe it out.
Today was the day. As she went about throwing her usual crying fit for food, her breaths pumped the booger in and out, in and out. Finally, it was in full view and with the tip of kleenex, I swiped the end of the booger. Except, it was more like a string - a string that if pulled, continued like a magician pulling a string of hankerchiefs from a top hat. I kept tugging at it and just as I was about to write to the Guiness Book of World Records for longest booger pulled from a baby, "Plop!" the end came out, a perfectly formed round ball! Bella looked at me and smiled as if to say, "Ahhh, fresh air, I can breath, mommy!"
I wished I had taken a picture of this for evidence, but you will have to take my word for it, it was quite an amazing feat. Further proof that the joys of motherhood are like no other...




0 comments:
Post a Comment