Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Certainties in Life (or Not)

at Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The great Benjamin Franklin once quoted, "In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes." I'd like to add a corollary to that and say that "In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes and being woken up at the crack of dawn by your baby." Those of you with younglings of your own are likely mumbling a silent, "AMEN, sistah!" to yourselves as you read this.

So we were quite baffled yesterday morning when Jin and I actually woke up ourselves with only silence coming from the hallway. We were immediately suspicious so I turned the baby monitor on to view the crib activity only to find that Bella had turned the camera facing downward. We contemplated going back to sleep for an extra 20 minutes or so, but our curiousity got the best of us and we ventured towards Bella's room.

As we opened the door, we were stunned to find Bella jumping up and down in her crib with no pajamas on! There she stood holding the railings hopping about with nothing on except her diaper! How or why she removed her own pajamas was beyond our comprehension. But the sight of her standing naked in her crib cheerfully smiling was too much for me to bear. I think I fell to the ground I laughed so hard.

Bella is such a ham!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez