Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

at Friday, May 18, 2007

May 13, 2007
Dear Mommy, Thanks for the following:

  1. Being patient when you feed me,
  2. Feeding me everything in sight,
  3. Changing my diapers,
  4. Giving me baths,
  5. Playing "Yai-Yai" on the bed,
  6. Always bringing toys and food and water whenever we go out,
  7. Always looking out for my well-being,
  8. Spending time to chronicle my life on a blog,
  9. Letting me run around naked,
  10. Taking me grocery shopping and showing me things,
  11. Letting me make your coffee in the morning,
  12. Teaching me so many words, nouns, verbs, and adjectives,
  13. Giving me an endless supply of hugs and kisses,
  14. Putting me in awesome cool outfits (unlike dad who just throws anything on that fits)
  15. Always making sure I'm at perfect temperature whether it's cold or hot outside and most of all,

Showing me more love than I could ever ask for! Happy Mommy's Day!

Love,
Your Daughter, Bella


Last year's Mother's Day was my first and I was surprised to find that even at the tender age of 8 months, Bella was able to convey such appreciation for me being her mommy:

May 14, 2006
Dear Mommy,
I love you! Thanks for being the most loving and fun mommy in the whole world! Thanks for wiping my boogers, feeding me milk and puffs, and making me laugh so hard that I spit my binkie out really fast. I love it when you make me laugh hysterically and so hard that I jump up and fall backwards. Thanks for being patient with me when you put me to sleep, although Daddy does it better. But most of all, thanks for showing me so much love. I'm so happy you're my mommy. I hope you never forget our first Mommy's Day and please don't ever stop giving me hugs and kisses. I like kisses on both cheeks and my forehead.

Happy Mommy's Day!

Love Your Daughter,

Bella


Needless to say, my second Mother's Day was a beautiful day. I awoke to a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Bella and Daddy. Then in my card, I was surprised to find an entire itinerary of activities for just me and some other Mommy friends ("Kids stay home with Daddies"). The day out is scheduled for the future when all the other mommies can join but activities include: Day Out in San Francisco, Brunch in SF, Massages/Pedicures/Manicures at a spa in SF, and then Shopping in downtown (no spending limit!). Jin and his friends (the daddies) planned the entire day out. How sweet!

Of course the best part of the deal was a coupon for "Unlimited Hugs and Kisses and Compliments throughout Mother's Day Weekend and Beyond".

Thanks, Bella and Daddy! I'm so lucky to have the best family in the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez