This year gong gong and po po (grandma/grandpa) came to visit for Thanksgiving. We were thrilled to have them visit to witness first-hand how much fun these kids can be when they behave. : ) What a blessing it was to have them here. Next time we see them, they will be in New York! More to come on that later...
Maddie and Po Po
Birthday Cake
And since we're in
the month of December now, I'll throw in a few pictures of my [insert number
of choice here]th birthday.
I feel I must explain some of the oddities in
the following photos. First, please disregard my fluffy polka-dot pajamas. They
were way too comfy to take off for photos, even if it was for my birthday.
Then you're probably wondering why someone to the left is holding the clear glass frying pan lid. That's Po Po holding it in front of Maddie as a shield as to protect the cake from airborne contaminants coming from the hacking snot-nosed child sitting to my left.
0 comments:
Post a Comment