Monday, November 7, 2011

Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I Told My Kid I Ate Their Halloween Candy!

at Monday, November 07, 2011
For those of you who watch Jimmy Kimmel, you know he sometimes challenges the audience to video tape crazy antics and to post them on YouTube.  This year he challenged parents to tell their kids that they ate all their Halloween candy and to video tape their reaction.

The response from parents across the nation was overwhelming.  And as Jimmy points out on his show before airing a montage of submitted videos, it didn't matter how old or young the kid was, every kid burst into tears in an outrage after hearing their parents ate their candy:


So after watching this episode, I thought to myself, my daughter Bella is a rationale and reasonable child who's mature beyond her years. Surely she would react differently if I tried to do the same to her. She would either act indifferently, or perhaps even thank me for keeping her from eating all the sugary snacks.Turns out Bella's reaction would be no surprise afterall:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez