Thursday, September 8, 2005

Hitting the Gym

at Thursday, September 08, 2005
I've been sitting on my ass doing little physical activity since coming home from the hospital. It was getting a little depressing that I was still putting on my pregnancy clothing because my other clothes still didn't fit.

So, in an effort to regain my shapely figure, I joined a gym - a 3 year, $650 membership that I reluctantly paid for upfront. I was advised countless times by my doctor to take it slow when beginning my work-out regimen. After a cesarean birth, mothers are supposed to wait until 6 weeks postpartum before exercising. But pulling at the fat on my waistline and buying new non-pregnancy clothes that were 2 sizes bigger than normal really began to wear at my sense of self-worth. So 3 weeks after birth, I hit the gym for a "light" work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez