Recently I was solicited by a friend (who shall remain anonymous) to post pictures of my Darling Angel's poopie diapers. This is also the same friend who requested to see the entirety of my live birth, despite the private nature of the event. Don't ask me why this particular friend has such a fascination with such topics. While I can't in good conscience bring myself to post pictures of Bella's soiled diapers for all of the world wide web to see (I actually took a picture of it at her request), I will post pictures of Bella's face while she concentrates at the deed. I'm sure you will find these just as amusing:
Bella quickly explores her surroundings to see if anyone is watching her .
With hands clenched and lips pursed, Bella warms up as she faces battle with the evils that lurk in her gut.
Her eyes begin to water as she senses the end is near...
Her nostrils flare to engage more airflow.
One final push to force out the evil inhabitants into the dark diaper abyss!
"Victory is mine!" , she exclaims, as she slumps down in exhaustion. Tomorrow will be another day...
0 comments:
Post a Comment