Well, Bella has survived her first day after her series of shots and I'm happy to report that she is doing great! I, on the other hand, have had residual effects from the trauma. I keep envisioning her screaming as I see the syringe needle plunge into her thighs. Will I be able to endure the next round of shots at 4 months? I will need to grow tougher skin, for sure!
On a happier note, Jin's mother arrived last night and will be staying with us for the next two months. I know Jin hasn't seen his mother in a while so I offered to go to work for him today so that he could stay home with grandma and baby. I know he will do an excellent job of taking care of Bella while I'm away. Jin's such a good daddy.
Ok, so it's now the end of the day and I miss Bella dearly! It's been almost 9 hours since I've seen her and I can't believe how empty I feel without her. I suppose this is what they call separation anxiety. Isn't that something that the baby experiences, not the mother? I'm tempted to leave work early to beat the evening commute traffic, but of course I won't.
0 comments:
Post a Comment