Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Cake

at Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Last week when we were still in STL, my father and I celebrated our birthdays together. When I used to live at home, this was a yearly ritual where the family would gather 'round the dining room table and sing Happy Birthday to us as we blew out our respective candles (we each had our own cake - way to go, mom!).

This year was no different except that we're all a little more heavy-set so we cut back on our indulgences and had only one cake between the both of us. Here's a short clip of the festivities:

Once Bella noticed the delectible cake before her, there was nothing anyone could do to pry her eyes of it.

STL Thanksgiving 029STL Thanksgiving 039
Keep your distance the candles are "Hot!" Smile for the camera

STL Thanksgiving 035
"Hurry with the candles, Grandpa!"
"Not more pictures! I want my cake!"

It was a matter of time before her patience would cave and she would have to help herself:


"No one will notice if I just sneak in a quick bite..."

STL Thanksgiving 037STL Thanksgiving 037 (2)

STL Thanksgiving 038STL Thanksgiving 038 (2)
"Finally I can have my cake and eat it, too!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez