Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BFF

at Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Last weekend, my friend, Christine, her hubby Jimmy and little squirt, Addison came to visit for the long weekend.  Even though I caught a nasty cold, we had a blast, to say the least!   It wasn't the first time the girls have met.  Some of you may recall their first encounter as chubbier, less mobile infants:
9 months 0049 months 005
My, what distinct nostrils Bella had. 
This time, with both of them nearly in preschool, the girls partied night and day.
First, the girls decided to pump themselves up for the weekend by playing some jammin' tunes on the piano:
Playing a Duet
 "Can you play Metallica?"   
Then, the girls frantically tried on outfit after outfit, trying to find the perfect look for their night out on the town:
oooo, I'm Whining!
"Oh, no!  I don't have any shoes to go with this!"

The Princesses
"I guess we'll just wear these old outfits."
The girls stop for a quick bite to eat and pose for the paparazzi:
Mealtime01_08 Addie_Bella 003.jpg
"Crackers and cheese for me; I'm on the South Beach diet"         "That's Hot" 
01_08 Addie_Bella 015.jpg
A quick pose with their Agents (aka, Dad)
Then they hop into their topless convertible and speed away into the sunset:
01_08 Addie_Bella 032.jpg
Stunned by the flashing cameras in their eyes
Some of you may not approve of the wreckless way they drive; notice their car as it careens left and right nearly side-swiping other cars.  But the girls are just trying to get away from all the flashing cameras. 




Finally, after all the preparation, the girls arrive at the party.  And it's a Pool Party!
01_08 Addie_Bella 001 (2).jpg
01_08 Addie_Bella 058 (2).jpg
"Oh no..."               "I think she farted"

Addie * BFF * Bella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez