Monday, August 29, 2005

First Day of Mommy & Bella

at Monday, August 29, 2005
Today is Jin's first day back to work. Even though I'm sure he's eager to return to work, I can tell that he will miss her dearly throughout the day.

Our day without daddy at home is fairly regular. During the day my mother and I have developed a comfortable routine regarding Bella's care. During the night Jin and I take shifts to feed and change her. By 9am, Bella wakes up to feed and play. This is when I give the baby to my mother. Like a baton in a relay race, Bella is handed off to grandma so that I can sleep an extra few hours until early afternoon. During the afternoon, my mother and I play with her. She loves to stare at your face! I wonder if she can see how much I love her...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez