Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

at Monday, October 31, 2005

Greetings to all the little trick or treaters! Tonight is a special night - Bella's first Halloween! To celebrate this festive evening, we dressed her in her first Halloween costume -

Red Hot Chili Pepper!


Notice her constricted feet at the bottom of the tapered costume. My friend, Lucy warned me of this. Fortunately, Bella did not mind the limited leg mobility.

Jin and I were all excited to spend our first Halloween in Concord where all the families and children live. In preparation, we bought several bags of candy for all the trick-or-treaters. But by the end of the evening, our final tally of children was a measly 7 kids. And the last 3 people were Juniors in High School! What a crummy turnout! What should we do with all the extra candy? Looks like we found a little candy prowler who has her eyes set on the sweets:

"Which one of these delicious delights should I choose?"


"I'll take them all!"

Those of you who know me well know how much I love dressing up for Halloween. It's the only time of the year that you can dress up and pretend to be someone or something else without seeming like a weirdo. Since Jin and I did not plan to attend any Halloween party, we thought we'd recycle last years' costumes - Captain Pirate and Bucaneer Beauty. But this year's disappointing Halloween turnout made dressing up even more pathetic for us...


"Argh! We look like dumb-asses dressed up with no where to go."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez