Well, it’s officially been 1 month since my last blog update. So much has happened in this time that I fear I may abandon my blog musings altogether just to avoid having to recall all the events that have transpired. But fear not, my Fellow Loyal Bloggers, I would not desert you. Let’s take it from the top:
Bella’s 6 month Pediatrician’s visit
These visits are now rather routine and can be recounted in a brief recap:
- arrive at Dr. Lam’s office,
- fill out questionnaire on post-partum depression, answer 'no' to all of them without reading the question,
- go to the exam room where Dr. Lam awaits,
- fire off a barrage of questions to her and listen to her advice (proceed to forget all the advice upon arriving home),
- strip Bella naked, weigh her (19 pounds, 7 ounces), measure her (27 inches)
- watch Bella burst into tears when the doctor accidentally makes eye contact with her (see Stranger Anxiety), put her clothes back on,
- go to the waiting room while Jin escorts Bella into the Injection Room to get her shots
- pace nervously until they return
- kiss away bella’s tears on her cheeks, pack up, and go home.
There. Next Topic to be continued tomorrow…
Meanwhile, here are some recent pics of our Bella Girl - Sorry it took so long Grandma!
It's kinda blurry, but you can see her two front teeth:
Her head is getting exceptionally large, even for her 95th percentile frame. I guess she packs a lot of meat in those cheeks. Sort of like a squirrel.
I know it's not X-mas anymore, but we finally took our traditional family portrait by the tree in January.









0 comments:
Post a Comment