Bella surprised me today by coming up to me out of the blue and giving me a big fat smooch on the cheek. I made no request or gesture for her to kiss me. In fact, she was playing in the next room when she just decided to walk up to me, lean over, and lay a nice big wet one on my face. Then she turned around and went back to her play.
Her sweetness melted my heart!
Needless to say, Jin was green with envy! After witnessing this, he confided that his goal in life now was to receive his own unannounced kiss from Bella. "Soon, you, too will win Bella's fondest affection!" I gloated. Heh, heh, heh...
Here are some shots of mildly prompted affection with family members during their recent visit for Christmas:


Kisses for Grandpa and Grandma...


...and kisses for Uncle Sun and one for Auntie Won (who's the over-enthusiastic cheerleader in the background?)
Recently Bella and I spent some Mommy/daughter time. We went to the park where she was entranced by the ducks and geese:





0 comments:
Post a Comment