The other day I noticed Bella was once again struggling to breath due to congestion in her nose. Jin and I have been cautious in picking at her nasal orrifces for fear of introducing new bacteria into her nose. But her sniffling was hard to ignore. So once again I ventured into the unknown with just a Q-tip and Kleenex at hand to excavate the dark recesses of her nose. And Lo n' Behold! A goldmine! What we uncovered will undoubtedly be recorded in the Guiness Baby's Book of World Records. Look carefully at what Bella sees:
It must be hereditary because both of us female Yun's (me and Isabella) have recently been struggling to correct our not-so-fresh hair do's. Everyone is aware of my great perm fiasco. As for Bella, well, her hairstyle changes by the week. Here's a glimpse of her hair evolution:
Day One - Bella is born with a full head of hair, compliments of Jindy's genes. Notice the beautiful golden-brown highlighted streaks:
What once was a Halle-Berry-esque cut...









0 comments:
Post a Comment