Today one of my cowokers asked me a candid question about being a mother of two. "Seriously," she asked. "Who do you love more?"
I paused at the sudden change of topic. When I looked up and saw that she was staring at the pictures of my two beautiful daughters on the wall, I realized what she meant.
I thought about my answer and at the risk of sounding super cheesy, I said with utter sincerity, "I love them both equally." Not sure if she bought it, but it was the honest truth. Seriously, what's not to love about these adorable children? Thanks to my friend, A for the great pictures!
Check out them cheeks! Like a little squirrel!








1 comments:
I can't get over how Maddie looks so much like Jin and Bella looks like you. You got the best of both worlds. What's not to love? =P
Post a Comment