I tried to make her ensemble as authentic as possible so I wanted to curl Bella's hair into bouncy locks, just like Belle. Bella is such a girlie-girl that she always gets excited when I do something to beautify her looks. Unfortunately, this time I was a little over-zealous and half-way through with curling her hair, I burned the back of her head. Poor Bella didn't even want me to finish the rest after that. "That's the price of beauty," I told her.
At night we went out with a few of her other friends. And sure enough, more Belle's! It's like a Belle conspiracy!
And finally, what Beauty and the Beast ensemble would be complete without her own special Beast? Luckily, Bella had her own personal Beast to drag along:
We decided that a beast head with furry clawed hands would be too scary for Bella, who happens to be quite a chicken when it comes to scary costumes. So Jin chose the benign yet eerily creepy curly mullet-do to double as a beast head. And the purple lamé cape was made from scraps at the fabric store (compliments of my sewing prowess).
Here I am with Bella in my Cinderella get-up. I plan to be Cinderella for the next 5 Halloweens so get used to this costume.
Poor Maddie was left out this year because we forgot to bring her Tinkerbell costume with us. But rest assured, next year she will be the Belle of the Ball (if Bella will let her).




4 comments:
OMG hilarious! I love Jin costume! LOL! He should wear it all the time!
this is the cutest post ever, i love love love it!!
O.M.G!!! jin looks hilarious!! i LOVE it! you guys look great!! :)
hey where'd you get that princess costume? You look good in it! Wear it out next time we hang out, and ask Jin to bring the mullet!
Post a Comment