4 jobs I've had: waitress/hostess at a chinese restaurant (Hunan & Peking Garden, China Gate), salesperson for Cutco knives, medical writer
4 movies I could watch over and over: Shawshank Redemption, Meet the Fockers, Trains, Planes, and Automobiles, Breakfast Club
4 places I've lived: St. Louis, Ann Arbor, Baltimore, San Francisco
4 TV Shows I watch: Desperate Housewives, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars
4 Places I've vacationed: Jamaica, Maui, Paris, Las Vegas
4 Foods I love: any kind of pizza, oreo milk shakes, cream-filled doughnuts with chocolate glaze, Ceasar salad with grilled chicken
4 sites I visit daily: Yahoo! Mail, work-related intranet portal, Xanga, Google
4 Places I'd rather be: boogie boarding at Lanikai Beach, getting a massage, napping face-to-face with my baby, taking a warm bath
4 Random items in my bag: Palm Pilot, lip gloss with SPF, 2 Starbucks gift cards, bag of nuts in case I get the munchies
4 people to tag: grouchybear, chenryhou, Lbow, rolledup, and suckaboy (even though he was already tagged by someone else)
0 comments:
Post a Comment