Every year around late February or March I start to develop strange physical ailments related to the stress of filing those wreched Tax Returns. This year was no different. I think I mentioned in a previous blog entry about my never-ending hair loss, which was likely due to the combination of post-partum hormones, my impulsive perm, and now to the dreaded Tax Time Blues. And poor Jin has had flare ups of his indigestion just thinking about all the paperwork. So to save our sanity (and my hair) we decided to open our cheap wallets and hire an accountant.
This was the first experience we've had with one. And I must say, the man is an absolute Miracle Worker! Here we were thinking that we would be taking out a loan just to pay for our 2005 owed taxes, but instead the guy sends us our returns telling us we're getting a refund!
What a joyous day it was! And of course we have one special little gal to thank for mommy and daddy's great fortune:
0 comments:
Post a Comment