Monday, October 12, 2009

Rolley-Polley

at Monday, October 12, 2009
The past several nights Maddie has awoken in the middle of the night crying helplessly, flopped face-down on her belly. It seems she's mastered rolling from back to stomach, but not the full 360 degrees. I recall having the same issue with Bella when she was learning to roll, and although I know that Maddie is strong enough to hold her head up to prevent suffocation, her heart-wrenching cries always send me streaking down the hall to her crib in panic. My poor baby!  I've been trying to teach her to roll by herself so we'll see if our crash course will be of use tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez