Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 2: London

at Monday, September 16, 2013

London is rainy and foggy, but being in a different country is very exciting. They call the fog in London "London Fog" because it's so thick. Sometimes, you can't even see in front of you!



Today I went exploring and was able to enjoy the beautiful sights of the city. Remember the baby Prince that was recently born?  Well, I went to the palace where the Queen lives, Kensington Palace, and boy, was it BIG!  I didn't go inside, because of the guards that marched outside. They stand motionless for hours guarding the palace, which is enclosed by a tall gold-plated fence (yes, the gold is real!). 



Afterwards I went to enjoy a royal English tradition: Afternoon Tea.  Afternoon Tea is a special occasion in London and throughout England. Much like going to a nice restaurant, except people dress up really fancy and the food is so fantastic and beautifully made.  Here's a picture:


So much food and so little tummy space!  I wish you were all here to enjoy these tasty treats with me.
Next clue for the day (this clue is for Maddie. Bella can help her out if she needs): For your own tasty treats, go to the beautiful flowers.
Love xoxo,
Mommy
Sender Contact - Display sender's contact info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez