Friday, September 27, 2013

Train Tales

at Friday, September 27, 2013

What authentic European trip would be complete without missing a train? Well, today we fulfilled that requirement by missing our train transfer to Florence. Our original train from Tuscany was 15 minutes late, leaving us only 3 minutes to find our next train and drag three pieces of heavy luggage across several platforms to our next train.

Dad ran to the ticket booth to verify the right platform for the train, while I carried all three luggage up a steep flight of steps to the train above. I was actually quite impressed with my super-human strength. I guess my crossfit workouts are coming in handy.

Despite the hard work, dad arrived back at the platform just in time to see the train pull away from the station. Oh well. Needless to say, we were both a sweaty mess after all that running and lifting! I hope there's a nice spa at the hotel in Florence!

Fortunately, we were able to get on the next train to Florence 20 minutes later. Thank goodness this train was air-conditioned! Now if only they served pizza on board...

Your next clue will come tomorrow, monkeys. Mommy and daddy love you!! Ciao!  (Pronouced "chow", which means good-bye in Italian) 

Ciao, ciao!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez