Sunday, September 11, 2005

Baby Blah...Again!

at Sunday, September 11, 2005
Today my joints were a little achey again. My right breast had a hard and painful knot on the side. Oh no. This familiar feeling means that I might be getting another breast infection. I called the advice nurse, who paged the on-call physician, who then wrote a prescription for antibiotics - I was developing mastitis again. Crap.

Later I discovered that I could hand-express the milk (yes, ladies, your breasts expel milk like cow udders when you massage them) to relieve the pain. Luckily, my temperature never exceeded 100.5 degrees so perhaps I didn't need the antibiotics at all. I decided to wait a few days before beginning the antibiotics. Jin went to get the medicine in case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez