Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 12: Last Day of Tuscany

at Thursday, September 26, 2013
 Dear Princesses,
Today is our last day in Tuscany. We will miss the peaceful countryside and the views, but things here are getting a little boring. There are plenty of activities to try, but unfortunately, we've tried them all. Golfing, tennis, biking, swimming, working out, wine tasting...

I tried to golf for the second time and Dad was quite impressed by how well I did. Here's a short video of me driving the ball. Not bad, eh?

There's also a putting green where people can practice putt-putt. I think Bella has tried this at school.  I was doing pretty well when I sank the ball into a hole, but when I reached down towards to the hole to pick up the ball, I noticed a bumpy, slimy, brown blob that looked like a small toad!!!  YUCK! I screamed and threw the golf club into the air and ran away crying like a little baby! I hate frogs and toads!  

That was the worst part of the vacation by far! Later the next day, Dad went to inspect the "frog" again and it was still there. Either it was dead and couldn't jump anymore, or it was actually a piece of tan bark. I like to think it was tan bark and not the greasy slimy toad that I thought it was. Even dad was reluctant to lift the "frog" out so we just left it there and avoided playing near that hole.

Speaking of jumping, another disgusting event happened when we went to dinner last night. As we finished our main course, Dad felt something land on his shoulder. At first he thought the little girl sitting behind us threw a toy at him. But when he felt the critter crawl down his back, he realized it was something else. Then I saw the lizard fall to the ground and scamper towards my chair. Again, I screamed and ran away crying in the middle of the restaurant. How embarrassing! But I couldn't help it! I was freaked out! We looked up at the ceiling and realized that the lizard fell from the lantern above, which was situated right above Dad's seat.  Can you imagine if the lizard fell onto your plate as you were eating? I think you'd scream, too. Luckily, it fell on Dad and not me or else there would be more than screaming happening in the restaurant!

Your next clue also involves jumping, although it has nothing to do with frogs or toads (thank goodness!).

Maddie: Find your gift inside the seat where you watch TV.
Bella: What do you use to dry off? Look underneath to find your gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
 

The Misadventures of Mommy Mayhem Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez